Patching Is Critical To Protecting Your Systems
According to the Ponemon Institute's 2023 "Cost of a Data Breach Report", the average cost of a data breach in 2023 is now $4.5 Million dollars.
$4.5 Million dollars!!!
Constant vulnerabilities, limited staff, limited time
Key Benefits of Patch Management as a Service
- Reduce vulnerability management costs
- Proactively reduce risk
- Unburden Staff Resources
- Harmonize IT & Cybersecurity Teams
- Address high priority vulnerabilities
- Meet compliance requirements
DISCOVER, PRIORITIZE, REMEDIATE
According to the Cybersecurity Information Security Agency (CISA), poor patch management is in the top 10 most common misconfigurations.
Poor patch management can allow adversaries to exploit known and critical vulnerabilities. Patching of known vulnerabilities must be prioritized.
Why Choose PMaaS?
- Reduce your attack surface
- Identify and remediate critical vulnerabilities
- Identify end of life software and hardware
- Prioritize and Automate patching
- Quickly deployed to your environment
- Supports zero trust architecture
- Affordable monthly service
30-Day Complimentary Proof of Concept
Let us implement our Patch Management as a Service for 30-days to demonstrate the effectiveness of the patch management capabilities
Contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss your patch management needs